Thread: Market Place for Trading

Market Place for Trading

It would be nice if we have a marketplace to trade resources zonewide earn cash and control prices by buying and selling resources at a price a player can dictate ex: i post a price to sell my oil at this price or i post to buy oil at this price. Hiw was it?

Good ideas, but it would be even better to have a world wide version.

Im glad you like the idea brother then not only wars and battles but also we play how to control the economic condition/aspect of a particular zone, state or the whole world maybe.

This new addition could be called as the Trading Post

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Pax Humana View Post
    It would be nice if we have a marketplace to trade resources zonewide earn cash and control prices by buying and selling resources at a price a player can dictate ex: i post a price to sell my oil at this price or i post to buy oil at this price. Hiw was it?
    I agree whit you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pax Humana View Post
    We need a wall street trade center, that u can put a price on the rss u want to sell or buy

It would be cool if we had a trading center but some people are tempted to put that ( i had experiences in other games that have a trading center): im selling 1 food for 1m cash. So, it would be better to have an auto balanced price range depending on the development of the zone.