Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Comment on the new version!

Pretty balanced update, but guys?? The War sim is really unfair now: no prizes and i ve lost allready 20k chips for less than 200 points!!!
    And as well the wall of comments needs to have an option of erasing text putted on it. Now members of other guilds can put bad words on our guild wall and i can't remove them!? Kinda stupid right?? Overall i like the things as possible to click on someones photo to redirect to his commander immidiately as well the clock i like!

Still needs a lot of work. Very glitchy still you may remember my emails thanks DOGG

The new version all around is great! If there were one complaint that I and my guild mates have at all is the new war simulator. I also think that the new comments board is a great idea for the guilds, but I think that guild leaders should be able to moderate them by deciding who should be able to post or by being able to preview the posts people make before the post is actually put on the comments board.

Cool Basic Box

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Invasion version 1.21 is now online, do you like the new features? What do you think of the new version? Welcome to the "Comment on the new version" event - share your ideas and win rewards!

Attachment 377

Event Time: August 11th 12:00 GMT - August 14th 13:00 GMT

Event details: Use one sentence to review Invasion version 1.21, write it down in the reply section of this post along with your in-game username and zone number.

Event Rewards: After the event ends, we will randomly reward 20 players, delivering each of them 500 diamonds.

Notes:
    1. You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
    2. Rewards will be distributed within 3 days after the event ending.

We value your opinions and suggestions, and will optimize the game based on your reviews. Thank you for your enduring support!

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

11th August, 2015

Seems like the Basic Box is harder to get and costs way to many diamonds! It should be given out more randomly..

Basic Box

Seems like the Basic Box is harder to get and costs way to many diamonds! It should be given out more randomly..

War simulation sucks... hard to get items needed and new event scoring for it makes it nearly impossible to get rewards... this was a swing and a miss. Why make a mini game tedious?

New war simulator is terrible. AckShawn zone 24

The war simulator needs to be adjusted again - giving us less and making it harder only serves you as a company and not us as players. Also - make voice chat real time, not recordings.

LectricJesus - Zone 23

Its ok i dont like the war Sim tho need some work

RKTMAN, zone 41. So far most I've talked to don't like the new format of the war simulator or the voice chat, also the redemption codes don't seem to work for some reason.