Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Comment on the new version!

This new war simulator sucks. You get less points for the event and the required points for the event went up. The rewards in the war simulator went down significantly. Other than the war simulator the update is pretty nice
    Zin, zone 16

Sure this new one to bad no one like it

World war returns

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Invasion version 1.21 is now online, do you like the new features? What do you think of the new version? Welcome to the "Comment on the new version" event - share your ideas and win rewards!

Attachment 377

Event Time: August 11th 12:00 GMT - August 14th 13:00 GMT

Event details: Use one sentence to review Invasion version 1.21, write it down in the reply section of this post along with your in-game username and zone number.

Event Rewards: After the event ends, we will randomly reward 20 players, delivering each of them 500 diamonds.

Notes:
    1. You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
    2. Rewards will be distributed within 3 days after the event ending.

We value your opinions and suggestions, and will optimize the game based on your reviews. Thank you for your enduring support!

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

11th August, 2015
    Now the game war is changed into Real war by Ds new version it gives even more intrsting to interact in the game and it is not a INVASION its a WORLD WAR 3

Update was a TOTAL WASTE!, how necessary is a voice on our chats? Oh way very important!!! We have buildings that can't be unlocked but that can WAIT!, war sim what a joke in high roller u get 10 points go check how many is needed to collect prices from sim event (2561) that's like $200 on chips hahahaha
    Hero officers why don't tap just ask the players to bend over? The price of the items and the amount needed is a joke right ?
    Mine can't be updated, Cementery or anything related to hero execution but don't worry people we have a voice chat!!!

The new Simulator is horrible. In my opinion it's the worse part of this game, I don't even want to waste my time playing it. It definitely needs to be made more user friendly and/or deleted and replaced with the old version. At last the old way if you wanted a prize you can still get it. This new way just stinks. Not worth my time
    Reeldanger
    World 8. Verde

Overall update is superb, think about PVP event between zone. Conduct PVP event between Zone. Using Nuke between Zone. I think it make game so fun and furious.

- Mutheeb.
    - Zone 37.

The new update looks sweet,you need some refinements on the recruitment wall.
    The new officers system is cool and all but you have some major problems with the new war simulator,
    It doesn't give you the chance to win like you used to.
    In the sim event you need 1340 points to get 2000 diamonds,with a quick calculation that means that you have to spend like 200.000 to have a small chance of getting 2000 diamonds.
    I know you guys want players to buy diamonds but you are sucking the joy out of the game.

Personally i didn't see any problem with the old sim...

Thank you

For the most part the updates are fine. However many users do not like the new war simulator.

The war simulator has the right idea going with putting different units against each other,but is too difficult to win and no thought process behind winning prizes all based on luck instead of strategy. Zone 26 SunStorm guild G_D