Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unbind from Facebook

Unbind from Facebook

Hi There,

Can you please unbind 'GUV2NOR' in zone '55' from Facebook please, I want to bind to 'Tap4fun' instead.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by NormanD View Post
    Hi There,

Can you please unbind 'GUV2NOR' in zone '55' from Facebook please, I want to bind to 'Tap4fun' instead.

Thank you
    Hi Norman! We could help you unbind your account and bind it to your device. After that you could bind it to other mail. Please send email to customer service in game. You should provide all details for your account and a screenshot for the new commander which you need to create in your device. Thanks!

I would do it in game if Server didn't keep timing out...........4G or WiFi at home same thing....hopeless....
    Last edited by NormanD; 08-17-2015 at 06:23 PM.

Hi I have a issue when I created my first account I bound the account to my gmail and proceeded to bind my diamond mine to my Facebook ....now I have a second account I mainly use and I cannot bind my diamond mine...is it possible to just delete the original account so I can rebind my diamond mine to my main account ?....the one I wish to delete is xSpartacusx zone 29: x:502 y:86 the gmail for that is gmen4591188@gmail.com I've tried customer service ticket but it asks questions I do not know how to answer so I cannot properly send a ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Colten Preitz View Post
    Hi I have a issue when I created my first account I bound the account to my gmail and proceeded to bind my diamond mine to my Facebook ....now I have a second account I mainly use and I cannot bind my diamond mine...is it possible to just delete the original account so I can rebind my diamond mine to my main account ?....the one I wish to delete is xSpartacusx zone 29: x:502 y:86 the gmail for that is gmen4591188@gmail.com I've tried customer service ticket but it asks questions I do not know how to answer so I cannot properly send a ticket
    Hi Colten! For your issue, I am sorry to tell you that the function to unbind your diamond mine is not available. We could help you unbind your account but we could not help you unbind your diamond mine. Thanks for your understanding!

it seems like you should work on this as your next upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Isaacs View Post
    it seems like you should work on this as your next upgrade
    Thanks for sharing your idea with us, Chris! If players could unbind account easily, accounts would be lost more easily. Thanks for your understanding!

good day

please i want to switch the log in method from facebook to google account as i need to deactivate my facebook without losing the commander i currently have

Quote Originally Posted by Don Os View Post
    good day

please i want to switch the log in method from facebook to google account as i need to deactivate my facebook without losing the commander i currently have
    Good day. Please contact our support team in game and follow the instruction under more-customer service to get your account unbound.

How long does it take to unbind?